SolanoCGS membership is open to anyone with an interest in genealogy – Solano County roots are not required. Many of our members have interests and expertise that extend to other areas in California, across the United States, and worldwide.
Membership in the Solano County Genealogical Society entitles you to:
- Monthly meetings featuring guest lecturers presenting genealogy and family history topics.
- Access to recordings of our monthly Speaker Series meetings.
- Our bi-monthly Rootdigger newsletter.
- Advance notice of Special Events.
- Email reminders of upcoming programs and events.
- Access to the "Members Only" section on our website.
- Surname Database (coming soon). Members can enter as much surname information into our surname database as they wish.
- Participation in our Special Interest Groups (SIGs) designed to help members with their genealogy research and education.
- Volunteer opportunities. Many of our members volunteer their time to help in our SolanoCGS Library and participate to help our society to promote genealogy and family history research.
Annual Membership in SolanoCGS is from the date you join until the end of the Calendar Year. If you join after October 1st, your membership extends thru the following year.
Our New Member - Join Here feature is an easy-to-use tool offering 3 ways to pay.
1) You can pay using a credit card through PayPal. NOTE: You do not need to be a member of PayPal to check out using that method, just scroll down the page and choose the link below the login screen for PayPal that reads – "Don't have a PayPal account?" – And then use the form to "Pay with a debit or credit card" to check out as a guest.
2) You can also pay using your own PayPal account.
3) To use the pay by check option, just print out the invoice and mail it along with your check.
* Experience – Please tell us a bit about yourself and your genealogy research. Include details such as how long you been researching and what you believe your level of skill is.
* Volunteering – Please let us know if you are interested in helping our society by (1) working as a genealogy library volunteer, (2) serving on a committee, (3) becoming a board member.
Please do NOT use this page to RENEW your Membership. To Renew your Current or Expired membership - click on Members Only on the left side menu bar and login to Your Profile.
Please choose your New Membership type from the Categories below. Then click Next.